Cardoons.co.uk - Cards with an Inflated Personality
Want to speak to someone
about our greeting cards?

Call 01534 618040
Monday to Friday 9am-5pm

50% OFF - click here!
Shopping Basket
Items in basket:
Total:
View Basket | Checkout
   
HomeGreeting CardsGiftsContact UsDelivery DetailsVerses PageFind us on FacebookFollow us on Pinterest
 

Delivery Information

Despatch date
The despatch date is the day we POST the card and NOT the day it will be delivered.

Efficient delivery
To make sure your order is delivered efficiently please use a postcode.

Postage and packaging costs
All our products are posted by First Class (unless the special delivery option is selected at extra cost). Costs are calculated based on the weight of the individual items in your order. Postage cost will increase with the size of your order. The Postage and Packaging cost includes the cost of all packaging and is not simply the cost of a stamp. The best way to check the postage cost of your order is to place your items in the shopping basket with the correct quantity and address and the site will calculate the charge.

All UK Orders
We despatch all orders from our office in Jersey.

All orders are delivered by First Class post. Your order, if not personalised, will be sent to you in an outer envelope with a balloon/ s and a blank envelope inside for you to address to the recipient. Personalised greeting cards are sent to the address supplied with balloons attached to the greeting card inside a white envelope. All card orders will be despatched within a package that can be posted through a standard letterbox.

First class post

Orders placed from within the UKSent by Cardoons
Before 1pm Mon-FriDespatched the same day
After 1pm Mon-ThursDespatched the following day
After 1pm FriDespatched the following Monday
Saturday & SundayDespatched the following Monday
Public HolidaysDespatched the following working day

The Royal Mail advise that 90% of first class post in the UK will arrive the following day, unfortunately the other 10% can take up to 3 days. Therefore we recommend you allow for 3 working days to avoid disappointment.

UK Special Delivery
If you order before midday on Monday to Thursday and you absolutely must have your item the next day, then we offer the Royal Mail Special Delivery service that is guaranteed by 2pm the following day. This service will cost you extra. The total cost will depend on the overall weight but as a guide anything up to 100gsm will cost £15.00 extra. If you wish to check the Special Delivery postage for your intended order then place the order in the shopping basket with the correct quantity and address, click on the Special Delivery option and proceed to checkout where the site will calculate the cost for you. You can always add or delete items before proceeding with final payment.

Please be aware that a Special Delivery requires a signature on arrival. If no one is likely to be in to sign for the delivery, then please use the standard delivery service or have the item delivered to an alternative address. (Royal Mail will not guarantee the Special Deliveries will arrive on a Saturday). Please note that the majority of first class deliveries arrive the next working day.

European Delivery
All goods to European addresses are shipped via Royal Mail Airmail. To avoid disappointment you should allow for 5-6 working days.

Free delivery to UK when you buy two or more cards
Send uninflated - recipient inflates
Greeting card animation
Same Day Despatch

All Cardoons cards qualify for UK LETTER format